Thursday, October 7, 2010

Pâtisserie Glacé

Very good fruit tart !
Especially the base. Love the crust...

The last I tried was their Mont-Blanc which I thought was unique... The chestnut mousse was flavourful but not too sweet for my liking.

This time round, decided to try their all fruits range, which I thought was nice, but ordinary as compared to their Mont-Blanc.

Still I am impressed with the beautiful displays of cakes at the shop.

Japanese are usually very good at packaging and the details, which explains how pretty each of their cakes look.


As for their cheese tarts, the base crust literally saved it :)

Without it would also just taste ordinary.

How To Find them:
Icon Village Store アイコンビレッジ店
Business Hours: Mon-Fri: 1100-1900 hrs.
Sat :1100-1800,
Sun & Public Holidays: 1100-1700 hrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment