Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad! 10.10.10 - The most cheezy thing I done in my entire life

Yes I know, this is really a very cheezy gift.

But it depicts very well what I feel about my dad.

In my eyes, he's the best!

And life is short.

Sometimes when we feel like telling someone he/she's great, do it, before we regret in future. :)

So, here it is.

Taking the opportunity to thank a great Dad on his birthday!

He deserves this award for all the sacrifices and unconditional love for me these 32 years.

Noticed I did not only state this year, cause I want it to be valid every year.

I appreciate him even more now that I am a mother myself.
Indeed parenthood is tedious and last a lifetime.

It doesn't matter who my father was; it matters who I remember he was."

No comments:

Post a Comment